Central Louisiana Human Services District is implementing the Louisiana Spirit Crisis Counseling grant in Central Louisiana. The goal is to promote resilience, empowerment, and recovery during the COVID-19 crisis.
Louisiana Spirit provides disaster mental health interventions in individual or group settings, this includes outreach crisis counseling and education to disaster survivors, their families, staff of local governments, rescuers, disaster first responders, business owners, religious communities and other special populations. Call toll free at 1-855-487-5191 or email CenlaCCP@la.gov for more information.
- Individual Crisis Counseling
- Basic Supportive or Educational Contact
- Group Crisis Counseling
- Public Education- Presentations
- Community Networking and Support
- Assessment, Referral, and Resource Linkage